Type text here

Asbestos Testing

Protect yourself and others with a qualified inspection

Mould Inspections and More: Calgary, Edmonton and Surrounding Areas

When you call Top Quality Inspections & Consulting, you are choosing an honest and experienced team of home inspectors. We pride ourselves on taking the time to get to know each and every client we work with. We’ll clearly explain our findings and provide you with all of the practical information that you require. We guarantee that you will receive our very best effort, every time.

Top Quality Inspections & Consulting offers a full range of inspection services including:

  • Comprehensive home Inspections

  • Mould inspections

  • Indoor air quality testing

  • Thermal imaging

  • Ozone shock treatment

  • Asbestos testing

  • Lead Inspection and tests

Please take some time to browse through our website to learn more information about the quality of service we provide. If you give us 5% of your confidence, we'll earn the other 95%.


Thank you for visiting Top Quality Inspections & Consultations. If you would like to book an inspection, or you require further information about our services, please get in touch.

Top Quality Inspections & Consulting

17317 106th Ave NW

Edmonton, AB T5T 1E7

Hours

Monday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sunday: By appointment

Service Area

Edmonton
St. Albert
Spruce Grove
Stony Plain
Sherwood Park and surrounding area
Calgary and surrounding area

Изпратете на приятел

Изпратете адреса на тази страница на Ваш приятел

Created by

Legal notice